ICE No. 2 cotton futures end mixed but mostly higher
Access to this content is restricted. If you are a subscriber, please login above. If you would like to subscribe to the relevant service, please contact us.
- ICE No. 2 cotton settles sharply higher
- Weekend rains reported in many US cotton growing areas; dry weather prevails across West Texas
- ICE cotton mixed
- ICE cotton futures end on negative ground
- Rain and wind possible in Upper Southeast US; harvest activities expanding elsewhere in US under fair skies
- ICE cotton futures mixed but little altered