Cotton Outlook’s Advertising Opportunities
Keep your business name before influential people in the global cotton industry by promoting your brand across quality content environments, both in digital and print formats.
For further information about 2024 options, or to launch a campaign, please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cotton Outlook e-weekly details:
- Up-to-date news and statistics from major markets inc. US, China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Far Eastern Markets, Brazil, etc.Readers are senior executives and key decision makers in the international cotton industry
- A round up of international cotton prices including CFR Far Eastern quotations
- Data on Production, Consumption and World Stock
- Special publications linked to events: Bremen, ACA, ACSA, ANEA, ITMF and Sourcing Summit US
Printed and digital advert specifications:
Cotton Outlook e-weekly:
Front cover panel – 120mm wide x 170mm deep (portrait)
Inside panel – 110mm wide x 148mm deep, Half page – 140mm wide x 100mm deep
Quarter page – 70mm wide x 100mm deep, Eighth page – 70mm wide x 50mm deep
Examples of some of the Special Features distributed at major cotton events:
Printed publication sizes:
Covers– Inside Front, Outside or Inside Rear
Full page– 210mm wide x 297mm deep, Half page– 187mm wide x 134mm deep
Quarter page– 92mm wide x 134mm deep, Eighth page– 92mm wide x 64mm deep
(3mm bleed to be included on outside edges of printed publications)
If produced in conjunction with an event delegates attending and advertisers recieve a free copy.
Website banner advertising:
We offer the following banner advertising on the www.cotlook.com website:
- Leader board banner – mechanical details: 1200 width x 200 depth pixels (preferably jpeg)
- Side banner (rotating)– 400 width x 200 depth (depth extendable on request)
Duration: 1 month, 3, 6 or 12 monthly durations available on request
Specifications: static jpeg/tiff/png format or animated banners accepted
Banners are available in the mail shot of our FREE roundup of the month.
Two sizes are:
1. 710 pixels width x 110 pixels height (long/thin) or 2. 240 pixels width x 215 pixels height (square)
All images need to be high resolution or 300 dots per inch.
We can assist with the production of artwork, from simple to the complex (some fees may apply). For further information please email – email@example.com
Follow our social media pages: