Planting remains limited in West Texas owing to rains; stormy weekend expected
Access to this content is restricted. If you are a subscriber, please login above. If you would like to subscribe to the relevant service, please contact us.
- USDA crop progress: US cotton boll openings at 65 percent, cotton harvested at 13 percent
- ICE No. 2 cotton settles sharply higher
- Weekend rains reported in many US cotton growing areas; dry weather prevails across West Texas
- ICE cotton mixed
- ICE cotton futures end on negative ground
- Rain and wind possible in Upper Southeast US; harvest activities expanding elsewhere in US under fair skies