Planting expanding in West Texas; scattered storms hinder work in southern US
Access to this content is restricted. If you are a subscriber, please login above. If you would like to subscribe to the relevant service, please contact us.
- ICE cotton futures settle on negative ground
- Hot, dry weather persists across Texas; storms possible in southern US
- No. 2 cotton futures sharply lower
- ICE futures settle on gains
- USDA forecasts US cotton acres at 12.5 million
- Droughty conditions rule across most of US cotton belt; taking toll on Texas crop