ICE No. 2 cotton settles modestly higher
Access to this content is restricted. If you are a subscriber, please login above. If you would like to subscribe to the relevant service, please contact us.
- ICE No. 2 cotton settles sharply lower
- Open weather allowing W Texas harvest to progress at steady pace; work nearing an end in the Delta
- ICE cotton sharply lower
- USDA crop progress: US cotton harvested at 85 percent
- ICE No. 2 cotton settles mixed
- Open, warmer weather rules across most of US cotton belt, allowing harvest activities to advance