Access to this content is restricted. If you are a subscriber, please login above. If you would like to subscribe to the relevant service, please contact us.
- USDA crop progress: US cotton boll openings at 75 percent, cotton harvested at 18 percent
- ICE No. 2 cotton settles moderately higher
- Scattered storms possible in West Texas; harvest activities advancing in Delta
- ICE cotton lower
- ICE No. 2 cotton settles sharply lower
- Scattered storms possible in W Texas Sunday into early next week; Delta harvest expanding under good weather
Posted in: Cotlook Headlines