Access to this content is restricted. If you are a subscriber, please login above. If you would like to subscribe to the relevant service, please contact us.
- ICE No. 2 cotton settles at new contract highs
- Texas crop on par, Delta behind; forecast rains from W Texas to Delta could hamper harvest activities
- ICE cotton on higher ground
- USDA crop progress: US cotton boll openings at 60 percent, cotton harvested at 11 percent
- ICE No. 2 cotton settles sharply higher
- Storms and rain in near-term forecast from West to Central Texas and Delta
Posted in: Cotlook Headlines