Access to this content is restricted. If you are a subscriber, please login above. If you would like to subscribe to the relevant service, please contact us.
- USDA crop progress: US cotton squaring at 82 percent, setting bolls at 50 percent
- ICE No. 2 cotton settles to the upside
- Cool front brings storms and rain to much of Texas
- ICE cotton on modest gains
- ICE No. 2 cotton settles to the downside
- Hot, dry weather rules across W Texas; much cooler, wet conditions expected late this weekend
Posted in: Cotlook Headlines