Access to this content is restricted. If you are a subscriber, please login above. If you would like to subscribe to the relevant service, please contact us.
- USDA crop progress: US cotton boll openings at 67 percent, cotton harvested at 15 percent
- ICE No. 2 cotton settles sharply lower
- Growers throughout SE US monitoring projected path of Hurricane Ian; Delta harvest gaining momentum
- ICE cotton to the upside
- Nearby cotton futures end day locked limit down
- Harvest activities expanding across southern US; SE growers monitoring TD Nine
Posted in: Cotlook Headlines