Tropical rains and winds persist in East Florida from TS Ian; could make landfall in South Carolina Friday
Access to this content is restricted. If you are a subscriber, please login above. If you would like to subscribe to the relevant service, please contact us.
- ICE No. 2 cotton settles on triple-point losses
- Winter storms bring snow and rain to Far West US; high winds in W Texas, and weekend rains forecast for Delta
- ICE cotton under moderate pressure
- Cotton On-Call report
- ICE No. 2 cotton futures finish mixed but mostly higher
- Droughty soils prevail across most of US cotton belt; winter rains needed