Growing season is rapidly nearing an end in West Texas; picking advancing in southern US
Access to this content is restricted. If you are a subscriber, please login above. If you would like to subscribe to the relevant service, please contact us.
- ICE No. 2 cotton settles lower for fourth consecutive session
- Hurricane Ian sets sights on southwestern Florida
- ICE cotton on triple-point gains
- USDA crop progress: US cotton boll openings at 67 percent, cotton harvested at 15 percent
- ICE No. 2 cotton settles sharply lower
- Growers throughout SE US monitoring projected path of Hurricane Ian; Delta harvest gaining momentum