USDA crop progress: US cotton setting bolls at 80 percent and bolls opening at 15 percent
Access to this content is restricted. If you are a subscriber, please login above. If you would like to subscribe to the relevant service, please contact us.
- ICE No. 2 cotton settles near limit-down
- Harvest expanding across US cotton belt
- ICE cotton sharply lower
- ICE No. 2 cotton settles limit up
- Harvest activities expanding across most of US cotton belt amid fair weather
- ICE cotton on steep gains