Droughty conditions rule across most of US cotton belt; taking toll on Texas crop
Access to this content is restricted. If you are a subscriber, please login above. If you would like to subscribe to the relevant service, please contact us.
- USDA crop progress: US cotton squaring at 95 percent, setting bolls at 69 percent and bolls opening at 9 percent
- ICE No. 2 cotton settles mixed
- Hot, dry conditions pushing crop development in West Texas; picking advancing in South Texas
- ICE cotton higher
- ICE No. 2 cotton settles to the upside
- Hot, dry across Texas; scattered storms in Delta