ICE cotton sharply higher
Access to this content is restricted. If you are a subscriber, please login above. If you would like to subscribe to the relevant service, please contact us.
- USDA crop progress: US cotton planted at 37 percent
- ICE No. 2 cotton settles on steep gains
- Planting expanding in West Texas; scattered storms hinder work in southern US
- ICE cotton sharply higher
- ICE No. 2 cotton settles mixed but mostly higher
- Hot, dry weather rules across West Texas; no relief in sight