ICE No. 2 cotton settles lower
Access to this content is restricted. If you are a subscriber, please login above. If you would like to subscribe to the relevant service, please contact us.
- Nearby cotton futures end day locked limit down
- Harvest activities expanding across southern US; SE growers monitoring TD Nine
- ICE cotton futures sharply lower
- Unfixed on-call sales decrease
- ICE futures finish mixed
- Growing season is rapidly nearing an end in West Texas; picking advancing in southern US