India: MCX weaker
Yesterday, cotton futures on the MCX platform recorded modest losses.
Prices have weakened further in light trading so far today. By around 15.30 IST, the June contract had last traded at ₹15,790 per bale (₹33,030 per candy), down ₹90 from yesterday’s close.
- India: local prices easy
- India: MCX prices fall sharply
- India: market prices and arrivals
- India: strong rises on MCX platform this morning
- India: strong sales for CCI cotton
- India: local prices and arrivals
Posted in: Cotlook Headlines