South Korea’s April raw cotton imports
South Korea imported 13,614 tonnes of raw cotton during April, up from 12,725 tonnes in March but somewhat lower than the 16,110 recorded during the same month of last year. As has been the case in every month of this season so far, April’s arrivals comprised almost exclusively US (8,158 tonnes) and Brazilian lint (5,122).
The total for the first nine months of the 2019/20 season is thus increased to 94,017 tonnes, compared with 130,968 in the corresponding period a year earlier.
- South Korea: raw cotton imports in August
- Japan's raw cotton imports during August
- Indonesia: raw cotton imports in July
- Thailand: July's raw cotton imports
- Taiwan: raw cotton imports during June
- South Korea: raw cotton imports in 2019/20
Posted in: Cotlook Headlines